The moment you have dealt with your pimples breakouts another problem arises which is the presence of acne scars. Scarred tissues usually require an amount of time to for it to heal, most scarred tissues usually take quite a while (more like a couple of months) to heal properly, but in a lot of cases, scars will still be left behind and become very difficult to remove. If you are currently dealing with acne scarring, then you need to understand that it is very important that you deal with the pimples at the early stage, do not wait when it is worse before you take action.
1. Reduce The Appearance Of Breakouts – You have got to ensure that you reduce breakouts from actually forming. This is something that you need to bear in mind if you are serious about dealing with and preventing scars. Acne that is left untreated at its early stages can cause a lot of scarring to your skin. Currently, there are so many medications that you can select from when it comes to acne treatments. Benzoyl peroxide is a common choice for so many individuals and can deal with acne breakouts quickly. In some cases Benzoyl peroxide is mixed with aloe vera extract which is very effective in fading away dark spots left by acne.
2. Avoid Squeezing or Picking Pimples – I know we are all tempted to pop our pimples since it might make them go away, however doing this only compounds the problem because it spreads the infection into your skin. And the bacteria from the pus transfers to other areas of your skin and this just ends up leading to more acne infected areas. Just be aware that picking your pimples usually sends the bacteria deeper into your skin pores and this further worsens the problem that you are trying to solve. So, keep your hands off your pimples for your own good.
3. Don’t Irritate The Areas That Are Afflicted By Acne Breakouts – You should try your possible best from irritating the areas of your skin that are afflicted with acne breakouts. Infected acne areas are the reasons why you would be dealing with acne scarring later on. This is because acne breakouts usually have a lot of infected substances, so it is in your best interest not to upset the spots either by rubbing or any process for that matter. You need to consider that inflammations can usually develop into scars later on so don’t contribute to the process.
4. Dermabrasion – Once you discover that a scar has developed, you can go for Dermabrasion. This is a procedure done by a dermatologist that involves removing the top layer of the skin where the scar is located. This procedure is not for every scar and might not be suitable for you. The skin takes between 6 months to 1 year to heal properly. Depending on the severity of the scar, dermabrasion is usually an effective way to deal with scars and remove any other skin problems.
5. Use Scar Treatment With Natural Ingredients – There are a number of acne scar treatments that contain natural ingredients like aloe vera. These medications with natural ingredients are usually effective in dealing with acne scars at the early stages. For example aloe vera juice has a proven record of fading scars and moisturizing the skin. This is because of it has anti-bacterial that deal with infections, anti-inflammatory properties, tightens your skin (to prevent wrinkles) and evens out your skin complexion. These properties help in healing scars. A product like dermefface fx7 contains natural ingredients that can help you deal with acne scars most especially. Below is a video showing what to expect when using this product.
The whole point of this article is this – deal with your acne breakouts properly so that the scars would not be so difficult to wipe away. This is a very important factor that you must keep in mind if you want a clear, radiant and beautiful skin.